To get the best value out of your next Gold Coast Bug Squad Pest Control Treatment, you must provide access for our technicians to effectively perform the service. If you are at the property when our GC Bug Squad technician arrives, you will need to explain in detail your pest problems and show them on your property where you are experiencing insect issues. All pesticides/insecticides used by the Bug Squad team have low mammalian toxicity and will have no odour, to keep your family and pets safe from harm.
The information below explains how you can best prepare any areas for our Pest Treatments.
Pest Management – Cockroach, Ant, Spider & Silverfish Treatments.
• Housekeeping, including sweeping, mopping and vacuuming, are to be done prior to the pest control treatment date
• Store food items away from benchtops and tabletops
• Clear floor areas from any clutter and children’s toys
• Unless you are pregnant, have an infant in the family, suffer from asthma or other respiratory conditions, you can be at home during a Pest Control Service
• If any of the above health concerns relate to you, as a precautionary measure, it is recommended you vacate the area for a minimum of 4 hours after the pest control treatment is complete. This applies especially to young children, crawling-age infants and babies.
If you need any further information, please call us. Otherwise, our friendly technician can discuss any queries you may have upon arrival.